It doesn't look quite like this, but it's certainly a lot warmer these days. Woohoo! Now walking outside feels pleasant rather than unbearably cold...at long last!
I just spent half an hour watching videos of cute animals. Specifically, baby pandas and also puppies with babies. So much adorableness! I love it!
For more cuteness, here is a ridiculously cute web site called Pusheen the cat.
Today is cloudy and dark so here is a list of awesome cloudy and dark day things:
- butternut squash soup
- a fantasy/adventure novel
- a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon
- a walk in the woods...pretend you're a lady in a Victorian novel...perhaps the moors are nearby
- writing a poem
- watching cute videos filled with puppies and other baby animals
- baking something delicious and enjoying the aroma of freshly baked goods all day!
- going bowling!
- a classic mystery novel...Agatha Christie, anyone?
- watching old movies, preferably black and white
- doing the laundry!
I hope a delightful time will be had by all ;-)