Saturday, July 7, 2012

Student visa paperwork stress serenity now...


/


I love all of the interesting, somewhat random decorations and focal points at trendy/modern Korean restaurants. Especially the lovely old things...sometimes I really want to take a tid bit home. Shhh, don't tell anyone ;-)

So I've been caught up with sorting out all grad school related things. Planning and doing paperwork of this sort is not my greatest love by far. The last hurdle at this point is the student visa...can I just say some of the things on the application forms look like an alien language!! But I'll get through it one way or another. 

Hopefully this experience will help me to learn that worrying and stressing over (mostly future, imaginary) things is not useful whatsoever and a huge waste of time that I would rather spend enjoying myself and actually living. 

Sooo, it's time to enjoy this moment right now :-) Um, carpe diem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment