Friday, October 26, 2012

Nashville - Fade Into You


I can't say I've ever been much of a country music fan, but I do enjoy cowboy boots, acoustic guitar performances, strings of lights strewn around the room, and the new show 'Nashville'. Connie Britton is my hero and Clare Bowen has the voice of an angel. Unfortunately her sweet character's boyfriend is atrocious (but extremely attractive...he was in 'Tuck Everlasting', which I watched more times than I would care to admit...ahem (strangely enough he really looks as though he hasn't aged a day)). 

So this song was on the latest episode of the show and I keep listening to it over and over again. It's so good! And it's a waltz, I love a good old-fashioned waltz. And emotional intensity, oh my!

It's midterm time at school so I've been doing lots of "studying" while simultaneously unearthing irrelevant bits and pieces of fascinating information on the interwebs and thinking about pumpkins. And drinking Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate, otherwise known as elixir of the gods.

1 comment:

  1. I always claim I don't like country music, but I'm a bit of a hypocrite because if it comes on, I love to listen to it. I've never heard of this show! I like this song, though! And there's just something swingy about a waltz that just makes me want to get up and dance :)

    Good luck with your "studying" ;) and enjoy pumpkins and sipping chocolate, which has now been added to my Trader Joe's shopping list for if we ever pass by one. This is definitely the weather for it!

    I hope you had a great weekend, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete