Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back to business


Wow, it's been a while! I've been in the thick of studying, exploring, playing, music making, reading, eating, and just overall living :-)

I must say, winter in California is the best. This is always the hardest time for me and in Vancouver it used to be especially dreary due to nonstop rain. As much as I love being cozy, eating comfort food, and watching movies/reading in the super dark evenings...sunshine is the most wonderful thing in the world! Ummm, ironically it's not very sunny today but the memory is not far off.

In other news, I think I may be addicted to anime. Technically I'm watching it to practice Japanese...like homework...yes. 

Happy 2013! :-)

2 comments:

  1. YAAAYYY! You're updating again!! :) :) :) I'll say once again that I'm super jealous you're in California for the winter, although I'm really glad it's been so gorgeous there, so I get to live vicariously through you ;) What a difference in weather from before, huh? :P

    What anime are you watching now? I'm not well-versed in anime, but I do have a few movies I like to watch every so often. Although I don't have the practice-Japanese-excuse ;)

    As always, you post the best music! Have a great weekend, Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie! I really enjoyed the movie Toki o Kakeru Shojo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time) and now I'm watching a more fluffy but super cute anime called Kamisama Hajimemashita. Detective Conan is also super cute and fun.

    It's super rainy here!! I think I'll be spending the weekend indoors, hopefully eating soup ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete