Saturday, June 13, 2009

Paradise Found...

...and conveniently located at my old university campus :) UBC Farm is a little speck of heaven here on earth - as soon as I walked into this glorious space I felt embraced by nature and utterly rejuvenated. This was the year's first market day and there was a lineup before the official opening time, people were so excited to get their fresh veggies! 

There is lots to report and I will post a full recap later. For now, I just want to say that this is a must-visit - seeing everything flourishing, the chickens running about, the bees busy at work, the wildflowers, the big green trees protecting the perimeter, the dragonflies and butterflies...nature in gorgeous harmony and so tranquil (yet always busy growing!)....ahhh :) Life is nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment