Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Regina Spektor - You've Got Time


I can't seem to wake up today. It's super cloudy - weather that's designed for napping and baking and doing absolutely nothing productive. I can't remember the last time I actually napped, but today it was just too irresistible. 

Today also brings the finale of American Baking Competition, which is a copy of the Great British Bake Off but...well, Americanized. British baking comes with a dose of charm and cozy warm-heartedness. The American version is still entertaining, but a little more ruthless, with specks of drama. 


1 comment:

  1. Naps can be good! If you need one, your body will let you know :) When it's super cloudy and dreary here, all I want to do is curl up with a mug of English Breakfast with milk and a book. Usually this happens when I have a pressing deadline on a project ;)

    Your assessment of the baking competition shows re: American vs. British programming is spot-on!

    ReplyDelete