Friday, May 28, 2010

Foggy Misty Fog

I feel like I should post a poem...the weather outside is misty, mysterious, and definitely not Spring-y. It's poetry weather :) But I will refrain from spurting out my silly musings and stick with a brief recap of the past...week? Has it been a week already? The long weekend was lovely, relaxing, and occasionally gorgeous. I went to Van Dusen Gardens and felt completely inspired and rejuvenated. It's still one of my favourite spots to visit - all those beautiful flowers, the waterfall, cute birds, so many different walks, and there's always a new discovery around the corner.

This week was a little bit stressful, especially at the beginning. I'm now teaching Mid-Intermediate rather than Low-Intermediate English in the mornings and it's quite a jump. I did lots of grammar research and preparation so that I'd be able to teach modal verbs properly but it was challenging nonetheless. Also, the students in my class changed as well so it was quite a juggling act with too many moving parts. Thankfully, things are settling down a bit now and I'm getting back into a good rhythm. I hope :)

There's been absolutely no tennis this week due to rainy weather and many people are feeling a bit down. It's almost June! I really hope the sun comes back soon-ish. We need those happy rays and some more Vitamin D :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment