Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer days...

...well, yesterday was a Summer day. Today is a bit sketchy but I'm sure we will persevere nonetheless :) Yesterday was a perfect Summer day - beautiful, sunny, warm, and filled with good friends, tennis, cake, hiking, and berry farm visiting :) So my birthday celebrations (agh!) are off to a good start :)

As usual, I went to Krause Farm for berries as it is the ultimate berry destination. They just opened their doors last Monday and the strawberries are flying out fast! And for good reason - they're not bland and watery but bright red, delicious, sweet, and fragrant.

Today is dark and gloomy, but I think my batteries were pretty much fully recharged yesterday so I'm ready to face the greyness and carpe diem :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment