Friday, June 8, 2012

Beach House - Lazuli


Oh my, this song is pure gorgeousness. 

Lately I've been spending hours upon hours listening to music and, ahem, writing poetry. Today, these lovely activities were combined with ice-cream eating and instant coffee drinking. I'm wild and crazy that way. But hey, if I can't be in a band of my very own, I am more than willing to listen to beautiful inspiring music, occasionally lip-synching and/or dancing. I'm also very willing to write my very own mediocre amazing poetry. Ta da. 

Today also featured an incredible thunderstorm that was loud and scary enough to shake me up a bit. Having experienced a total of zero thunderstorms back in Vancouver, I was extremely delighted. 

And now for happy weekend time, hooray! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment