Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday in Korea...



This was my second time celebrating my birthday in Korea. I was grateful to spend some high quality time with my boyfriend and lovely friends, eating delicious food, chatting, and laughing nonstop. I went to Seven Springs and as much as I enjoyed the food, just thinking about how lucky I am to have met the amazing people in my life was the highlight. I only have a month before I fly off to distant lands (otherwise known as Canada) so I'm trying to soak up everything and enjoy every single moment. I think missing someone dear to you is one of the saddest feelings we can ever experience. I wish we could always be with the people we love.

Other highlights included this delicious snowman ice cream cake, brownies made from a mix in the microwave (only in Korea! amazing!), and this gorgeous card from my parents. I miss them!

These days feel very bittersweet. I keep reminding myself to just focus on the present and not think too much about the future. One step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment