Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winter's Almost Over!


I've had the pleasure of enjoying a looong winter vacation. Watching movies and awesome tv shows while sprawled out on my bed is, well, super fun. Eating ice cream and delicious Korean snacks, occasionally ordering pizza, and drinking ridiculous amounts of tea - all of these activities are super fun...but I am absolutely desperately longing for SPRING! 

As much as I love feeling cozy, too much of a good thing makes it less good. Rather than hibernating, I would love to run around outside, breathe fresh air, and see some gorgeous spring flowers. I cannot wait! Winter always feels like the longest season. 

In other news, I am getting ready to watch Season 2 of Downton Abbey. Now that it's all wrapped up, I can watch all the episodes in a somewhat continuous manner, without waiting too long in between. Hooray!

I've also been craving some classic film watching time. Maybe Roman Holiday + The Umbrellas of Cherbourg + Rear Window. And I still haven't seen The Artist, oh my!

Perhaps winter isn't quite so bad...there's no better time for oodles of film watching and book reading and conversation having :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment