Thursday, February 11, 2010

Terrific Tennis

After a few days of slightly dubious weather and a broken string, I returned to playing tennis bright and early in the morning (8am!!) and it was fantastic! Playing outside in the sun (surrounded by palm trees!) is so much fun, I'm going to miss it for sure. So I'm enjoying it as much as I can while it lasts :) I also bought new running shoes which made zipping around the tennis court that much more fun.

There's just a little over a week left of my adventure in California so I will try to soak up lots of sun, relax, eat some pastries, drink lots of loose leaf tea (hydration is uber important!), and see as much as I can before it's time to fly off. The Olympics start soon (tomorrow?) back home, so that will be exciting too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment