Sunday, January 29, 2012

Origami stars + recap of the day




Yesterday was both quiet and exciting. 

I watched the Australian Open (yay tennis!) final featuring Nadal and Djokovic. They played hardcore tennis for almost six hours, it was insane. Professional tennis players are superheroes. They didn't even have a muffin break or anything.

I made some stars. Today I have to buy some pretty paper so I can keep on origami-ing until the end of time. 

I ate fresh crab. That sounds strange, no? But I did, and it was amazingly delicious. Also felt like I was at the beach. 

I read a new book on the bus - Prague by Arthur Phillips. I picked it up on a whim when I visited What the Book in Seoul. It's completely different from the old books I usually cling to, but it's good to change things up once in a while. Having said that, I miss the 19th century already, sniff sniff.

I found some awesome + super inspiring crafty blogs such as one sheepish girl. I can't believe how talented she is. Just lovely :-)

Toodle-oo! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment